Taste candidate wines competing for the Best Wine of City Park (Liget Bora) award at the greatest springtime wine festival of Budapest, (May 11-13, 2018, venue: City Park, Budapest).
Share your experience with rosé wines with our app.
Vinometer has created a specific tasting notes template ‘Rosalia Festival — Best Wine of City Park’ (‘Rosalia – Liget Bora’) designed especially for the festival and ‘tuned’ to rosé wines.
‘Rosalia Festival — Best Wine of City Park’ template
Make notes about the wine and evaluate it by choosing from pre-defined attributes:
- How do you like it?
- Gorgeous (5 points)
- Delicious (4 points)
- Pleasant (3 points)
- Not to my taste (2 points)
- Distasteful (1 point)
- A little carbon dioxide
- What are your impressions? – How is the character of the wine, what sensations does it present? (Multiple choice)
- Very aromatic
- A bit sweet
- With lively acidity
- Slightly astringent
- Light, easy to drink
- Strong taste
- Bitterish aftertaste
- Flavors and aromas – What does it remind you of? Fresh or riper character? (Multiple choice)
- Red fruits
- Tutti frutti
- How, when would you drink it? – (Multiple choice)
- On its own
- As spritz
- Every day
- At a party
- For garden grilling
- Remarks – Describe with your own words whatever else comes to your mind about the wine (for example, specific aromas or flavors you recognize – strawberry, raspberry…?)
Taste and rate
Select the wine you’re tasting from the list of candidate wines in the template.
Go through the characteristics provided in the template, and pick those which describe the wine.
You can even attach several photos to your tasting notes, and make sure you take a photo of the bottle label, the colour of wine in your glass, or your friends with whom you’re tasting wine.
Save your wine tasting note.
If you wish to vote for the Best Wine of City Park and share your wine tasting experience with the festivalgoers, send your evaluation results to the following email address: [email protected]
If you need further information about the use of Vinometer or the vote for the Best Wine of City Park, meet us at Rosalia Festival (Stand 31).